Thursday, April 9, 2009

Regrets, want some?

I have a bundle of regrets in life. If you've heard about it, the rumor is true. Yes, I'm giving away my regrets, if you want some, just dial my number or send me an email. Free delivery, wherever in the world you are.

These regrets have been crippling me for some time now. I just woke up one day and realized that it's time to give them away, focus on the new life that I will be starting with. Past is past, I hope it will remain that way. I hope I can now make that big leap and step a hundred steps forward.

The biggest mistake I probably made, is not accepting the fact that I already made a mistake. Not accepting my failures, not trying to be realistic.

I still believe that everything is not yet too late for me. They say life begins at 40, though I 'm still way far reaching that number, I felt that I already did reach that stage and I only have a few years left to turn things around.

I always believe that I'm ain't gonna die old, because I'm gonna die young, so why keep all these regrets? Right?

Life's really too short...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Arab Emirates

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]